Thursday, December 17, 2009

A valley of interesting things amidst a boring routine day

Weird ass day. Started out simple enough..going to work, having lunch with Flick...then saw my hot ex colleague(HOT DAMN!), gave my letter of resignation to my boss (soli boss, lu mia pay manyak kurang..GFYS!), went home at 9pm (bastard fuck, I hope you fucking die bitch!) for some OT work (I.Fucking.Hate.OT.Period.) and went to futsal..

A normally overcrowded futsal court suddenly had a shortage of players. SHIT. Wasn't feeling kinda well, played like shite, and was extremely not up for footy when suddenly the lights went out. Pitch dark (mind the pun, lol). Fuck that bastard jaga court guy, start late end early still want us to pay RM150, fucker...oh well better than nothing..

Went for drinks at the regular haunt, as the members of yamcha dwindled and finally, it was me, Slimjim Masterrim, and JLo, as we continued to talk about our old old footy accomplishments (HELL YEAH JLO! Fuck those bastard cheaters!) when suddenly..the place was invaded by CHICKS. Hell yeah...hot dang! Mini skirts! Hot bods for your rods! Skanky makeup for enhanced night vision(yours, not theirs)!! As we talked and glanced at the chicks (well I kinda stared LOL), JLo thought he knew one of the group..and started calling. Me and Slim just continued to talk and glance( Well I kinda stared LOL) when suddenly, from behind the car, we saw a valley. It was a lush, mountainous valley with promises of insane carnal pleasures LOL..a chick was KO'ed on the street with her "longkang" facing us. Hot DANG what a sight that was...I vaguely remember Slim talking about something..As we talked and glanced somemore (well I kinda stared), rupanya kawan si JLo...he went over and came back and said he had to leave for the hospital, me and Slim narrowed our already sepet Chinese eyes and said with utmost curiousity and amusement, "HOSPITAL??? WHY? " but JLo was already plodding off...for several rounds, to and fro, dunno wtf he doing also..

Finally all of them left, which left me and Slim and a RM50 ringgit note on the table. Talked about alot of stuff, interesting as hell for me, don't know how it was for Slim but if it wasn't interesting as well for him, we wouldn't have left at nearly 4am...HAHA what a day! OFF DAY TOMORROW!! SONG!
buai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kazuya said...

yo er..anonymous, whoever u are..thanks!