Monday, December 14, 2009

My dearest friend

My dear long lost friend(s),
How are you nowadays? It's been a long time since I saw your face, have you lost weight? How's your business? How's work then? It's better off back when we were studying right? Hahaha..

My dear friend,
How's your family? Are they all fine? Hope they are..and are you trying your best to fulfill your filial duties as a son or daughter? I hope you keep this in mind that no matter what, family, is the most important and are the people that will matter most to you, not money, not fun, not properties, not women/men, and not even friends. I hope you shoulder that responsibility well like I know you will. :)

My dear friend,
How is your love life? Have you found yourself a life partner yet? Haha, now is the time of "weddings and funerals", so when's your turn? HAHA not for the funeral of course, we're way too young for one of those..
Have you let go of that one that got away yet, my dear friend? If not, then it's probably time you should, don't hold yourself back when everyone is moving forward..you'll be left behind in the journey of life..

My dearest friend...
Sometimes....I might not be able to answer every single one of your questions, I might not be able to be here to listen to you when you are feeling sad and down and in need of a listening ear, I might not be able to loan you abit of money when you are in dire need, I might not be able to be of any help at all.

So please bear in mind what I always say to you whenever you come to me for any of those problems you needed my help in any small way for, though I would try to be there for you if I can help you in any small way..

Your friend.

No comments: