Sunday, September 27, 2009

Of football and Bolts.

Today.. was fucked at the beginning, good at the middle, and fucked again at the end. LOL

Went to work, sampai jer opis, nampak dah segunung kerja menunggu aku..FUCK. Do do do do...impossible to finish, I fucked that shit and just fucking left it where I manage to complete it by the goddamned time it was 1pm..HAHA fuck you boss!!

Was chatting with ma fellow bitch and so ngam she asked whether I wanted to lunch with her, FUCKING HELL YEAH I would wanna get away from the fuckhole office anyway I can..HAHAA again, FUCK YOU BOSS!!

Went with Fatt and Sandy to some indian restaurant by the name of Kanna (seriously, my mind kept having thoughts of 'kanalan, kanacibai,etc..LOL) and it was a great lunch, it's been awhile since we did lunch together macky!! Temaned the couple to get a mannequin from HCY and back to Aman Suria for some much needed COLD DRINKS FUCK THE DAY WAS FUCKING MELTING HOT!! GODDAMN YOU HEAT!! Joined by CK and Chan, normal limteh la ganalan betul...Chan kept telling me he saw some strange bus named "Sri Punniama"..weird fellow with weird observational skills. LOL

Watched MU vs Stoke City, no prizes for guessing who will win lah...diu, STOKE CITY wor..kanacibai Chelsea wtf is WRONG TONIGHT!! Why WHyw hywhwyhwhywhywhy!! WHY YOU HAVE TO LOSE YOUR NO.1 GK!!! Idiot ref. Fuck you too. Garh. Liverpool fuckers acting all high and mighty, along with MU asses. GODDAMNED REFS. I hate idiotic refs. Blargh. Not that I'm a sore loser though, I do appreciate good football when I see it..Nice play by MU tonight, though really,seriously, please take Berbatov away. Seriously.

On a brighter note, made a great joke about Usain Bolt and Theo Walcott's speed as TENG chui-ed like mad about how he runs faster than the world's fastest man..Wow. Like I said, Bro Teng,lu ok bo? You sure you saw right? Sure it was Usain Bolt and not U.S.A. in Bolt? AHAHAHHAH!

No comments: