Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bro hey bro

Bro hey bro.. it's been great these few months, I've been having fun.
Bro hey bro..what about you? Are you havin' some?

These few months have been real weird..alot of new things coming and old things going..y'all know what I'm talking bout..s'been weird but yeah, that's life innit?

Really, genuinely happy for my dickheaded brother for getting a good girlfriend, hi Miku, welcome to the family..LOLX hope you enjoyed being with us as we did laughing at your helmethead..JUST kidding nohard feelings yea budak? kakaka...

Kinda sad for some old friends leaving our fluctuating amount of friends..you know who you are..It's been months since I last saw you, how are you actually? You ok? LOL

Today was a real good day, laughed at old times when Melvin Chan brought out old pics of us when we still haven't fully left puberty yet...DAMN I was thin..compared to now that is.AHAHAHAHA how time flies and how fats piles on...I love it LOL

Times like these I just sit back, stone, and reminisce all the old times we had and all the weird encounters that we go through in life..meeting new people, how they change our lives significantly/insignificantly in one/some way or another...kinda makes me think "Damn is this all fated or are we all just some random dots on a piece of blank paper that happened to meet each other on the way to the other dot?" But I am grateful nontheless, and certainly nonplussed about the chance encounters that happen to us..chaos theory baby, chaos theory..

It's been real swell knowing everyone new, and really fucked that the old people are changing and changing..I know I changed as well but goddamn it feels fuckahellagood...

Bro hey bro, it's been great. Life's unpredictable and so live it free!
Have I lost weight btw? HAHA. I hope to Satan in hell I did!

No comments: