Sunday, September 20, 2009

Go figure.

As usual, ain't sleepin' till the morning comes..listening to emo fuck songs while I'm at it..gosh I need a fucking cig. Where there's a will there's a way and so they say. Am I reaping the benefits? Goddamn it. Found out my pants were falling down like London London bridge~ wow is that a sign? Good GOD it's about time..the new me? No I don't think so..goddamn what the fark do I actually want. AHAHAHA but it feels hellagood when people say I dropped of some fats back to Pearl Harbour when Japan bombed the fuck outta it. Nice.

Damnit man, what the hell do you want actually? I changed, yea. Changed into something else. JUST FOR YOU yea I did ain't I just SHWEET? I love the new me, does this attitude make my ass look fat? AW~

What, you ask me? Oh for Christssake please don't tell me fuckshit like that OOPS did I just step on some tails? yikes...sorry Mr C., I'm not dissin' u or anything man, good job with the book tho you need to check up on your homies..

What? Again you ask me what the fark? Look mate, I ain't giving a care in the world no more, love that new attitude don'tcha? AHAHHAAH I know I do!

What?? What's that you guys say? Am I...OH DUDE! COME ON! Didn't I tell you guys, I JUST LOVE fucking up people's relationships! PLEASE don't come near me with your chicks/dudes, I might just end up fucking you guys up.. Oh what, am I going headstrong against..OH WOW! That has a story with me in it too? Oh YEAH totally, I just LOVE going after the same girl! Yeah even Usher and P. Diddy wrote a fuckedup song about it too, didn'tcha hear it? "Same Girl"!!

Oh what's that? Why am I such a bitch nowadays? C'mon, you and the rest of the world know there ain't no place for some dumbass like the old me? Ya need to be handsome/rich/nice to be after some chick nowadays ya know? And, seriously? Being all out bitchy feels kinda fucking good sometimes..I know I ain't doing a brill job now, but goddamn I'm trying me best. Give Me TIME! HAHA!

Oh what? You can see through my acting now? Oh good, did you see it a few months ago tho? No you DIDN'T?? oh my. damn dawg. That just proves another thing. You don't know me at all..if I wanted to hide it, I'd have hid it so well, you thought there never was such a thing!

What...? What the hell am I talking about?
Bro hey bro. 2 words for ya.

Go figure.

No comments: