Sunday, September 20, 2009

The card beneath the Joker.

To people I give/gave a fuck about :

I do listen to you. I just don't show that I am listening.
Your wellbeing is my concern. I just don't say it.
I'm not looking for some answer to this question-filled world of ours. I just want people to be happy around me. And that I can be genuinely happy as well.
I like to make people laugh. I don't mind being the fool if it makes people happy.
There are things that are only between me and some people. So lets make it stay that way and honor our trust to each other.
If your head is filled with questions, come and look for me. I may not be able to answer it all, but lets be confused together.
I'm just a simpleton, maybe it's the others who are complicated.
Life's just a simple thing, live it happy.Like I might have said to you, the sky is so vast, but your problems are so small. Live free and die hard.

I don't know how much my words have affected you, but I do hope that I have made you feel better like eating when you're hungry as a hunter.

To those who understand what I'm talking about, thanks for spending time listening to me spout nonsense about your lives, I am sorry if I had said too much when you asked for my opinion.

No comments: