Monday, March 2, 2009

Taste my lightning, Fuckas!!

Sometimes its so hard to be a nice person. Care for people? That's gay.

I used to care too much for other people, till I got so pissed. So extremely angry.

Angry because no one cared the way I cared. Angry because no one understood why I was angry. Angry because people don't care about how you feel, they'd just leave you alone when you're emotional and in need of support the most, because they think you'd "get over it". Angry because of so many things, but the thing that angered me the most was how come I cared so much to people who never gave a fuck about me. I don't know, it's just the way I am.

My eyes were opened recently. I never thought I'd be able to change this habit of mine, thinking in other people's shoes, thinking for other people, and thinking for the best for other people. What for hor? They all grown up, got their own brains, can think for themselves and their actions are all entirely their own responsibilities. HAHA. How stupid was I to think I was to think for them.
"Don't be a sohai lah! Just do your own shit! Why you give a damn about other people so much? It's not your problem also!"

A few phrases of what people used to tell me. Now I think about it, it's like the buddhist scriptures, holy phrases from the Quran, or the 11th amendment. Why the HELL do you care so much for other people?

Yes. I know my own mistakes now. Now, I couldn't care less about other people, since it's not worth my time. I hope I can live through with this.

Taste my lightning, Fuckas!!

No comments: